Monday, November 17, 2008

Aloha!







We've returned from paradise.  It was wonderful to spend a whole week in Maui - the weather was truly therapeutic: mid-80's with a mild breeze almost every day.  

K. absolutely loved it.  As you'll see, most of my photos are of him checking out the landscape, usually with one of his cars or airplanes.  Seems he can find a spot for driving his little vehicles around virtually anywhere.  He is 100% boy, I'll tell you.

Our place has three swimming pools, which include two kiddie pools which are tons of fun for both the tots and the parents.  K. spent hours every single day exploring them.  

I'm still recovering from jetlag, so today I'll just post a couple of highlight pictures from our adventure.



No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804