Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treating Fun





Here are some highlights from our Trick or Treating excursion last night.  We made it to about 8 houses before K. started getting restless, which was fine for us, too.  Turns out, I DO have a nasty cold (my voice is almost completely gone), so I was in bed by 9:30 last night.  

K.'s dad let me sleep a little this morning while he and K. played downstairs, so that helped, and now I am feeling a little better, thankfully.  

We're headed out of town on vacation next Saturday, so I'm hoping that IF K. gets what I have, he gets it well before we get on the plane.... we'll see.

Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

So cute. Sorry you aren't feeling better...feel better soon!

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804