Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emerging from Croupville

The good (and most important) news: Kibi appears to be on the mend.  We've had no more scary middle-of-the-night attacks, and although he still seems a bit out of it, I can tell he's getting much healthier and stronger every day.  This is good because he and I are going to Ohio for a family baby shower this weekend.  

The bad news: I have virtually no time between now and Thursday, when we leave, to get done all the things I need to get done.  Surprise, surprise...

So, that's my lame attempt to apologize for this bland blog post.  But, to make it up to you, dear readers, I'll leave you with some entertaining reading from my favorite NYT blog. Apologies in advance to the fathers out there... I realize this is a little unfair, but I post it mainly because I can: my husband never reads my blog.  Ha!



1 comment:

CDB said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. Mine reads my blog (so I have to watch it!)

So glad he's on the mend now, sorry about the scary episodes!! We haven't yet experienced that first-hand.

Have a great trip!

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804