Monday, April 6, 2009

Why, I Oughtta Slug You...

No, I'm not promoting child abuse.  That headline is a quote that's stuck in my head after taking this cell phone photo of Kibi in the bath the other night.  

In a burst of creativity (and a bit of boredom), I carefully crafted his tendrils into this lovely, early 20th century style.  

Can't you just picture him as one of the Little Rascals?  Isn't that something that the mean one, Butch, used to say: "Why, I oughta sluuuuuug you...." in that sort of whiny high pitched radio voice?  

Better yet, can't you just picture him bobbing around (preferably wearing an old fashioned men's bathing suit like this one), with fists raised and circling. for a fight over a damsel?

Maybe I need to get out of the house more.

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804