Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rash Update


I tried to think of a snappier heading for this one, but hey, it's late and I'm tired.  Anyway, the great news is that the rash is almost completely gone.  There's just a little bit of red blotch above his upper lip now, and it never seemed to be very itchy, so I'm glad.  The question remains: was it Poison Ivy?  Thanks to my highly allergic friend Julie for the above photo and the tip: "Leaves of three, let it be."  The problem is, although the leaves sorta looked like this, they were dead and on the ground so I'm not exactly sure.  So, hmmm... could the oils still be active if the leaves were all dried out?  This is pretty much the point at which my brain kicks into an obsessive tailspin, so I'd better stop dwelling on it and go to bed.

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804