Monday, June 23, 2008

Murphy's Law

So I had planned to get the little one's one year photos this weekend.  Actually, I should say "one-year-plus-some" since he is just about 14 months old now.  What happened was that my favorite photographer was having a baby at almost exactly the same time K. was turning one, so I told her I'd be willing to wait until she felt up for a shoot.  Consequently we're doing this two months late, but I don't really mind since I took a boat load of photos of him during his 1st birthday, and some of them actually turned out halfway decent.

Well, now instead of being just two months past due on the birthday photo, we may be waiting even longer.  

About 48 hours prior to the photo session (which we had already planned to be this fabulous, playing-in-the-park, bubbles-blowing adventure), K. fell down on the sidewalk (after insisting on NOT holding hands with his grandma) and got a quarter-sized strawberry smack dab in the middle of his forehead.  He is fine, thank goodness, but the thing looks HORRIBLE.  Bruisy and oozy and scabby.  Sigh.  Figures.

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804