Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tanned and Happy


We're back from seven whole days of vacation in Florida.  So much fun... so relaxing... and I actually finished AN ENTIRE BOOK* plus an entire issue of The Atlantic!  I'm still recovering from a day of travel yesterday (two flights: Daytona Beach to Charlotte, then Charlotte to DCA with a 14-month-old = sheer exhaustion) so for now I'll just post this photo of the two of us at the pool.  The hubster was otherwise preoccupied, floating on a raft, and I was goofing around, figuring out how to take photos of K-Bear and me with my iPhone. This one is completely goofy but I liked how it showed off our dilated pupils. (Am I weird or what?) 

Anyway, enjoy ... and I'll try to muster up the energy to post more tomorrow.

*Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri, one of my fave authors.  I give it 5 out of 5 stars.  It will not disappoint.

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804