I never used to consider myself a television snob (to wit: I watch completely stupid shows like America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl with relish).
However, after reading this excellent post in a San Francisco Chronicle blog and agreeing with nearly everything the author said, I've decided that maybe I am one.
And really, is that so bad?
Am curious to hear whether you think the new "In The Motherhood" sitcom is funny (like the SFC guy, I feel like it has promise, but I'm still a bit lukewarm, thinking that only time will tell). I'd also like to hear your thoughts on what is, to you, The Most Humorous Family Show Of All Time.
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail...
- Will The Really Funny Parenting Show Please Stand ...
- Scrapbook Tidbits
- It's a Mad Dash...
- Construction Truck Extravaganza, Part Two
- Not That There's Anything Wrong With It...
- Turning Over a New Leaf
- Major Digestive Mystery REVEALED!
- Construction Truck Extravaganza!
- All I'm Going to Say Is...
- Butterflies! And Other Dreary Day Adventures
- Add This One to Your BlogRoll
- Kibi's New Baby Cousin
- Blue Bomber
- Houston, We Have a Problem
- We Interrupt This Pity Party for... Some Photos!
- I've Hit Rock Bottom
- They've Arrived...
- We're Baaaaaack! And Some Observations
- ▼ March (19)