Monday, March 30, 2009

Will The Really Funny Parenting Show Please Stand Up?

I never used to consider myself a television snob (to wit: I watch completely stupid shows like America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl with relish).

However, after reading this excellent post in a San Francisco Chronicle blog and agreeing with nearly everything the author said, I've decided that maybe I am one.

And really, is that so bad?

Am curious to hear whether you think the new "In The Motherhood" sitcom is funny (like the SFC guy, I feel like it has promise, but I'm still a bit lukewarm, thinking that only time will tell). I'd also like to hear your thoughts on what is, to you, The Most Humorous Family Show Of All Time.

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804