One day recently, when I came by to pick up Kibi after a few hours at his grandma's, they showed me a new game.
All it involved was my mother-in-law's sofa, a very large and thick atlas, and Kibi. It went like this:
1) MIL sets up the atlas so that it is at a slant from the seat of the couch (like a slide).
2) Kibi sits at the top of the "slide" (on the sofa).
3) Kibi announces that he is a "Lonely Bunny" and makes a really sad, pouty face.
4) Me and MIL make a really big deal about the poooooooor, lonnnnnely bunny for a few seconds.
5) The lonely bunny slides down the slide.
6) When the lonely bunny lands, he announces that he is now a "Happy Bunny".
7) Cheers and smiles all around!
This was all K's invention. Go figure!