Friday, May 1, 2009

More Photos





We're getting ready for a nice, relaxing weekend ... I'm feeling too lazy to write anything brilliant today, so here's a smattering of photos from the birthday celebration.  

First, my piece de resistance: the Thomas the Tank Engine cake.  

The second one is one of my favorites: I caught Kibi snuggling up in his favorite reading chair with one of his new birthday books.  

The others were taken on Birthday Party Day... a sweltering 93 degrees here in the nation's capital!  Our boy has been getting used to going shirtless as a result of the tropical heat wave. And he managed to have a good frosting fiasco while enjoying his birthday cake ... but really, what birthday kid wouldn't?

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804