Monday, December 8, 2008

18 Month Old Photos






Since I work on Tuesdays and never have much time to post, I'm doing it tonight.  

I wanted to have Kibi's photos taken every 3-6 months in his first couple of years of life, since we all know how fast babies grow.  Well, we just got the photo disk back from his 18 month photo session (with my favorite photographer, Jennifer Burns - be sure to check out her website and blog!) and I love the results.  

Technically it's a 19 month photo since this was taken in late November, a few days shy of his 19 month birthday.  

I've already picked out this year's Christmas card photo, so I won't post that one ... but here are some of my other favorites.  Enjoy!




 

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804