Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa at the Firehouse!





Sorry I've been MIA... we've been caught up in holiday preparations.  Exciting!

The crummy part of this holiday week is that today K. was diagnosed with the early signs of an ear infection (his first).  Not fun.  I was wondering why he was up twice last night, uncontrollably sobbing (with a mild temp).  We are all exhausted, but at least now we have antibiotics so hopefully they will knock this thing out of his little system.

For now, I'll leave you with pics of our visit to see Santa at the firehouse on Sunday. We went there with our friends Sophie and Charlie and their parents, but K. and his mom and dad had to leave early because K. was VERY tired and cranky (and as we now know, he was also coming down with this gol-durned ear infection).  But he was a trooper, and at least we were there for what in my humble opinion was the best part: 

Santa coming down the street in a fire truck, sirens a-blarin'!

Ho, ho, ho!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks like a great time. I am sure my kids would have also liked the duel visit.

Have a great Christmas.

Shannon

CDB said...

That sounds like it was fun! We too have an ear infection here, not fun ): Especially not fun while traveling! Hope you, K, Soph and Charlie had fun!

About Me

Arlington, VA, United States
Maestro and mom to a wee virtuoso

I'm #1804